Coming to New Zealand and thinking of driving?

Did you know that in New Zealand, you need your driver’s license translated to English by an NZTA approved translation organisation?

To get a Drivers License Translation for use in New Zealand:

Fill out the contact details  

Scan (or photograph) both sides of your drivers license.

Upload the files